Not sure if you know this but Spinach has a PERFECT 100 Nuval Score!! For those new to the Nuval game it is a great tool to tell what foods are good vs disguised as good but really bad... Example:
- Quaker Steel Oats Oatmeal: Nuval Score 60
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bar: Nuval Score 13
Not to pick on Quaker but this is a prime example of where Junk Food can be advertised as Health Food. Anyways back to Juicing. The point I'm trying to make is that Spinach is what is called a Superfood!! Meaning they are jammed packed with Immune Boosting/Disease Fighting Vitamins, Minerals & Antioxidants... Spinach for example has super amazing health benefits:
- Vitamin K: Strengthens Bones!!
- Beta Carotene: Super Cancer Fighter
- Lipoic Acid: Regulates Blood Sugar
- Potassium: Reduces Risk of Heart Disease
- Vitamin A: Enhances Night Vision
- Fiber: Helps Lose Weight
- Iron: Improves Brain Activity
- Lutein: No One Wants Cataracts
- Niacin: Lowers Bad Cholesterol
- Riboflavin: Processes Fats & Proteins
- Phytoecdysteriods... For Popeye Strength
Now you can't overdose on spinach but just a quick word of warning that a cup full of spinach juice is not the most appealing drink however a handful when mixed with green apples or cucumber will facilitate the above benefits while being quite enjoyable at the same time...